Coldwell Banker Wallace has announced its 2019 inductees into its Legends League, which recognizes real estate professionals who have met significant career milestones with the company.
Real estate professionals who have been with Coldwell Banker Wallace for 10 or more years are given “Silver” status, which includes additional services, educational opportunities, promotional services, customized digital and other targeted marketing materials.
In 2020, the company added 32 agents to its “Silver” Legacy level. The “Silver” Legends League in alphabetical order follows below.
Coldwell Banker Wallace honored these winners at its Annual Awards Celebration in February 2020.
- Robin Aggers, Farragut (10 years)
- Charles Bailey, Bearden (10 years)
- Vickie Bailey, Bearden (10 years)
- Sandra Bowlus, Farragut (14 years)
- Adolphus Brown, Farragut (12 years)
- Jon Clark, Bearden (11 years)
- Jessica Cogdill, West Town (12 years)
- Billie Cole, North (13 years)
- Tom Crawford, West Town (14 years)
- Julie Dayton, Farragut (12 years)
- Sharon Dearolf, Bearden (12 years)
- Terry Ford, North (14 years)
- Gail Douglas, North (13 years)
- Paula Giles, West Town (13 years)
- Gary Grimes, West Town (13 years)
- Teresa Guy, Farragut (10 years)
- Cheryl Headrick, Bearden (10 years)
- Janet Henley, Lakeside (12 years)
- Caroline Jones, Farragut (10 years)
- Janet Knapp, Bearden (12 years)
- Lisa Jones, Farragut (12 years)
- Mark Lane, West Town (12 years)
- Trisha Lyons, Bearden (10 years)
- Marcia Moon, Bearden (14 years)
- Theresa Moore, West Town (12 years)
- Louis Nelson, West Town (10 years)
- Mindy Newman, North (14 years)
- Melissa Smith, Farragut (14 years)
- Tim Smith, Farragut (13 years)
- Heather Tarantino, Farragut (13 years)
- Darlene Taylor, West Town (13 years)
- Ron Whittaker, North (13 years)
“The foundation of every respected, successful brokerage is a strong, committed group of sales professionals,” said Claudia Stallings, VP of Residential Sales. “Here at Coldwell Banker Wallace, we recognize that succeeding in real estate requires commitment, time, investment, sacrifice and tenacity. Through our Legends League Agent Loyalty Program, we recognize those agents who have persevered in their business and who have chosen CB Wallace as their career partner.“
About Coldwell Banker Wallace
With a network of 350+ affiliated sales professionals in five offices across East Tennessee, Coldwell Banker Wallace is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. Part of the global Coldwell Banker brand, the company’s mission is to empower their people to leave their mark on the world of real estate. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise and honesty since its beginnings in 1906. The brand embraces four core values: home, awesomeness, ingenuity and excellence. CB Wallace was locally founded in 1936 as Wallace & Wallace, Inc and later joined the Coldwell Banker family in the mid-1980s. The same founding principles of integrity, expertise, commitment and trust are still what drive the company more than eight decades later. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today’s marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.